Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 4 Servings
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- ½ cup raw quinoa
- ¼ cup CannaOil
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 ½ cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup fresh zucchini, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- Rinse the quinoa in a fine mesh strainer under cold running water. Set aside to drain.
- Warm the CannaOil slowly in large saucepan, add the onions and salt, cover and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the drained quinoa, potatoes, bell peppers, coriander, cumin, oregano, black pepper, vegetable stock, tomatoes and zucchini. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until all of the veggies are tender. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Garnish scallions and serve.
For Original Recipe Visit mychronicrelief
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.