Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups canned pumpkin, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ⅓ cup CannaButter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- whipped cream, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream in a large mixing bowl. Add the pumpkin and beat until combined.
- Add the sugar and salt. Beat.
- Add the eggs, half-and-half, and Cannabutter. Beat until combined.
- Beat in the remaining vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger until combined.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Let pie cool and room temperature before topping with whipped cream.
For Original Recipe Visit: cannabis-country
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.