Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 24 Pieces
What You Need:
- small saucepan
- baking sheet
- cooking thermometer
- 2 tablespoons CannaButter
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup peanuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Heat sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, salt, and water in a saucepan over medium-heat.
- Add peanuts once syrup mixture is close to boiling. Stir constantly until temperature reaches 300 degrees.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in the CannaButter and baking soda.
- Immediately pour mixture onto greased baking sheet. Shape mixture into a large, flat rectangle shape.
- Allow to cool before cutting and serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: bigbudsmag
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.