Time Required: 40 minutes
Yields 20 Pastry Bites
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 2 sheets of puff pastry dough
- ½ cup fruit filling of your choice
- ½ cup CannaHoney
- ¼ cup CannaButter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold 1 sheet of puff pastry and place on baking sheet.
- Use a knife to lightly outline 2 equal-sized rectangles (4 rows of 5) on the dough.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling and 1 teaspoon Cannahoney in the middle of each rectangle.
- Unfold second pastry sheet and place on top the fruit and Cannahoney. Pinch the top and bottom sheets of dough together to seal mixture inside.
- Cut the layered dough into 20 pieces (remembering the rectangles from earlier.) Do your best to seal each individual bite by pinching the dough
- Brush top of dough with melted butter. Place baking sheet in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Wait for pastry to cool before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit miaminewtimes
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.