Time Required: 2 hours
Yields 2 Cups of Mayonnaise
What You Need:
- 1 cup CannaOil
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch sea salt
- Whisk egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, vinegar and mustard together thoroughly.
- Add the Cannaoil slowly while whisking constantly.
- Whisk until the mayonnaise begins to thicken. (Add a few drops of water if it gets too thick.)
- Store mayonnaise in a airtight container. Chill in the refrigerator.
For Original Recipe Visit azmarijuana
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.