Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 2 to 3 Dozen Lollipops
What You Need
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- lollipop sticks
- candy thermometer
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon butterscotch flavoring
- 1 teaspoon citric acid
- liquid food coloring of your choice
- Heat sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, cream of tartar and water in a small pan. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Heat syrup until thermometer reads 300 degrees. Cool down to 275 degrees.
- Add butterscotch flavoring, food coloring and citric acid.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
- Drop multiple 2-inch circles of candy mixture onto the covered baking sheet. Set a lollipop stick in each piece of candy.
- Wait about 10 minutes for candy to harden. Seal and store in a cool, dry place.
For Original Recipe Visit http://hempgifts.com/hemp-candy/#lollipops
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.