Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 9 Bars
What You Need:
- 8″ x 8″ baking pan
- ½ cup CannaButter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, Cannabutter and powdered sugar together.
- Press mixture into the non-greased baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes in preheated oven.
- Mix granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, lemon juice and eggs together until fluffy while crust is baking.
- Remove crust from oven. Pour egg mixture over the warm crust and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Top with additional powdered sugar if desired. Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: theweedsnobs
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.