Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 8 to 12 Servings
What You Need:
- large skillet
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- turkey, chicken, or vegetable stock
- 2 onions, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt Cannabutter in skillet over medium-low heat. Be careful not to burn.
- Add onions and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add rosemary and sage. Saute for 10 more minutes.
- Add flour and whisk vigorously for 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in enough stock until gravy thickens. Stir frequently.
- Add vinegar to gravy and let simmer on medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For Original Recipe Visit theweedblog
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.