Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 12 Bars
What You Need:
- 9 ” x 13 ” baking dish
- 4 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup CannaButter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups mixture of chocolate chips, dried fruit, and nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease 9″ x 13″ inch pan.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking soda, vanilla, CannaButter, honey and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in the 2 cups of assorted chocolate chips, dried fruit, and nuts. Mix everything together well.
- Lightly press mixture into the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes then cut into bars. Let bars cool completely in pan before removing or serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: breedbay
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.