Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 6 Servings
What You Need:
- food processor
- 5 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 6 ounces of tomato juice, canned
- ¼ cup of CannaOil
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Use food processor to combine tomatoes, cucumber and bell pepper. Mix until desired consistency.
- Stir garlic into vegetable mixture. Let sit in food processor.
- Use a separate bowl to combine tomato juice, red wine vinegar, jalapenos and Cannaoil. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine Cannaoil mixture with the vegetables in the food processor. Blend to mix everything together.
- Chill gazpacho in the refrigerator before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit buydutchseeds
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.