Time Required: 15 minutes
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 2 cups CannaButter, melted
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅓ Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Cannabutter, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Cut the bread in half horizontally. Spread butter mixture on both halves of bread.
- Cook on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Return to oven and heat for another 2 minutes. Watch for the edges of bread to toast. Be careful not to burn.
For Original Recipe Visit worldofseeds
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.