Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 3 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- 13″ x 9 ” baking dish, greased
- 4 cups sugar
- 1¼ cups evaporated milk (1- 10 oz. can)
- 1 cup Cannabutter
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- candy thermometer
- Combine sugar, milk and Cannabutter in a large pot. Cook on medium until the temperature reaches 236 degrees. Usually about 12 minutes. Do not burn.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips, vanilla, and marshmallow creme. Stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Allow fudge to cool. Cut and enjoy.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.