Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 4 Tacos
What You Need:
- cooking pan
- cooking spray
- ¾ pound white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 cup sliced green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup CannaOil
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ onion,diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 lime wedges to garnish
- Lightly spray cooking pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with fajita seasoning, gently pressing into flesh.
- Grill fish for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Flake fish into pieces with a fork and keep warm.
- Mix together cabbage, lime juice, salt, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the Cannaoil, tomato, onion, salsa and jalapenos.
- Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, and microwave 30 seconds on high or until warm.
- Fill each tortilla with fish, cannabis salsa mixture, cabbage mixture, and diced avocado.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.
For Original Recipe Visit: mjrecipe
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.