Time Required: 35 minutes
Yields 24 Cupcakes
What You Need:
- muffin cup pan
- muffin paper liners
- ¾ cups Cannabutter
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Cannamilk
- 1 can frosting of your choice
- Set Cannabutter and eggs out at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin cup pan with paper baking cups.
- Stir flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat Cannabutter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar. Beat for another 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture and Cannamilk alternately. Beat together until all is mixed.
- Spoon batter into paper baking cups, filling each half-way.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cool cupcakes and add frosting.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.