Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- 9″ round cake pan, greased
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 1 cup Cannamilk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine flour,brown sugar, salt and cornmeal together in a large bowl.
- Combine Cannabutter and Cannamilk in saucepan. Heat slowly, just enough to melt butter.
- Whisk egg slightly in a separate bowl, then whisk in warm milk mixture.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour batter into 9″ cake pan and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
For Original Recipe Visit substancecafe
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.