Time Required: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Yields 3 Dozen Slices
What You Need:
- 3- 9-inch round cake pans
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Cannabutter, softened
- 2 ¼ cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease three 9-inch round cake pans.
- Pour boiling water over cocoa powder in medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Let cool.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream Cannabutter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at time, then stir in vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the cocoa mixture. Mix well. Spread batter evenly between the 3 prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Extra cake can be frozen for up to 6 weeks.
For Original Recipe Visit: budrecipes
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.