Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 6 to 8 Servings of Tea
What You Need:
- large saucepan with lid
- cheesecloth or strainer
- ¼ ounce cannabis
- 4 cups Cannamilk for extreme potency
- 1 tablespoon instant/freeze dried coffee
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cardamon pods
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of allspice
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan. Simmer on low heat, stirring frequently to make sure sugar and coffee is fully dissolved. Be careful not to boil.
- Cover saucepan and remove from heat. Let mixture steep for 1 hour.
- Pour tea through a cheesecloth or strainer to collect waste.
- Serve tea hot or over ice.
For Original Recipe Visit: theweedscene
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.