Time Required: 25 minutes
Yields 3 to 4 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- 9” x 13” pan
- Medium sized saucepan
- 1 cup CannaButter
- 2 ¼ cups brown sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (canned)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt Cannabutter slowly in saucepan.
- Stir in brown sugar and salt until combined.
- Stir in light corn syrup
- Add milk slowly while constantly stirring.
- Cook mixture over medium heat until candy begins to get firmer. (Usually 12 to 15 minutes.)
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into pan. Allow for candy to cool down.
- Cut, serve, and store.
For Original Recipe Visit: baked
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.