Time Required: 25 minutes
Yields 3 to 4 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- candy molds
- candy thermometer
- 2 cups sugar
- 1¼ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- 1 cup water
- food coloring/flavoring of your choice
- Heat sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, and water in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until all sugars are dissolved. Bring to a 300 degree boil.
- Add food coloring and flavoring slowly. Stir well.
- Turn off heat. Carefully and quickly pour liquid into candy molds before it hardens.
- Remove candy from mold once it is finished cooling. Toss candy in sugar if desired.
For Original Recipe Visit: azmarijuana
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.