Time Required: 10 minutes
Yields 2 Cups of Dressing
What You Need:
- Small saucepan
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups CannaOil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt
- Boil water in the sauce pan.
- Place the in-shell eggs in the boiling water for 30 seconds to pasteurize.
- Crack pasteurized eggs into blender.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Blend for 1 minute.
- Leave the blender running and slowly add the cannaoil to mix.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Shake before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: medical-marijuana
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.