Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 16 to 20 brownies
What You Need:
- 9 ” x 13 ” pan
- 1 cup CannaButter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease pan.
- Mix cannabutter and sugar together in large bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Add salt, baking powder, cocoa powder and flour to the egg mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 27-29 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
For Original Recipe Visit: topdank
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.