Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 6 Servings
What You Need:
- Large saucepan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups CannaMilk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt Cannabutter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add onions, garlic, and broccoli. Stir occasionally until the vegetables are soft.
- Spoon cooked vegetables into unbaked pie crust and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella.
- Pour beaten egg mixture over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.