Time Required: 3 hours
Yields 8-12 Servings
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt Cannabutter in saucepan over medium-low heat. Be careful not to burn.
- Add heavy cream and garlic powder. Simmer until hot.
- Whisk in salt, pepper, basil, and Italian seasoning.
- Add Parmesan cheese gradually and mix until melted through.
- Serve as a dip or over pasta.
For Original Recipe Visit: medicated-alfredo
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.