Time Required: 25 minutes
Yields 20 Goo Balls
What You Need:
- 1½ cups CannaButter, melted
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- wax paper
- Mix the peanut butter, oats, honey, cocoa, cinnamon, and powdered sugar together in a large bowl.
- Pour melted Cannabutter on top. Mix everything together.
- Rest the bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and form batter into individual round balls of desired size. Set goo balls on wax paper to settle.
For Original Recipe Visit: kushnation
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.