Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 2 to 3 Dozen Cookies
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- small sauce pan
- ½ cup CannaButter
- ⅓ cup molasses
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground clover
- 1 ½ cups flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Melt Cannabutter over low heat. Mix in molasses, then sugar. Stir well. Turn off the heat.
- Sift together the brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, flour, and spiced. Gradually add dry ingredients to the butter mixture while stirring constantly.
- Roll the cookie dough into a log and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove batter from fridge. Cut into thin slices. Place on non-greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until cookies plump up. Cool before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: letfreedomgrow
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.