Time Required: 2 hours
Yields 16 Servings
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- Dutch oven
- 26 ounces minced clams with juice, canned
- 2 ounces bacon, chopped
- 1 cups onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cups carrot, diced
- 1 cups celery, chopped
- 2 ½ cups potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- ¾ cups Cannabutter
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 8 cups water
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Saute bacon in saucepan until almost crisp. Drain fat.
- Add clam juice, onion, carrots, water, celery and parsley to put. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes and simmer 20 more minutes.
- Use dutch oven to melt Cannabutter carefully. Do not burn.
- Add flour to the dutch oven once the Cannabutter has melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour cream into the dutch oven, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Transfer cream sauce to large saucepan.
- Add clams, salt, sugar and red wine vinegar. Simmer until chowder is smooth and slightly thick. Usually about 30 to 45 minutes. Be careful not to boil.
For Original Recipe Visit http://hempbeach.com/stoner-recipes/soups/cannaclam-chowder/
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.