Time Required: 40 minutes
Yields 12 Cannapops
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- large saucepan
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ teaspoons vinegar
- ¼ cup Cannabutter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- lollipop sticks
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. Use Cannabutter to grease the sides of the saucepan.
- Combine the sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, water and vinegar. Cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, to boiling, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to dissolve the sugar. Continue to cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, while adding the butter (cut into 8 pieces), 2 pieces at a time.
- The candy mixture should boil at a moderate, steady rate over the entire surface. Wait for the candy thermometer to read 300 degrees. This should take 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Stir in the vanilla extract. Cool for 5 minutes. Pour the mixture, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time, onto the lined baking sheets. The mixture will make 2 to 3 inch circles.
- Quickly place a lollipop stick into each piece of candy, twisting gently to cover with the candy mixture. Let the lollipops harden. Wrap the lollipops individually in clear plastic wrap to store at room temperature.
For Original Recipe Visit: patagoudion
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.