Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 4 – 6 Servings
What You Need:
- 1 butternut squash, seeded and peeled, cut into large chunks
- 3 tablespoons Cannabutter
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
- Melt CannaButter slowly in saucepan.
- Add onion to the melted butter and cook over medium heat until onions are soft. (about 8 to 10 minutes)
- Add chicken stock and large chunks of squash to the saucepan.
- Bring the pot to a simmer and cook 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the chunks of squash and place them in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Put the shredded squash back in the pot and add the nutmeg, salt, pepper. Stir well and continue cooking for an additional minute. Serve and enjoy!
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.