Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 24 Muffins
What You Need:
- Muffin pan
- Paper cupcake liners
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup Cannaoil
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup Cannamilk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Place Cannaoil into a 1 cup measuring cup and add the egg and enough Cannamilk to fill the cup. Add to flour mixture and stir.
- Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Fill muffin cups to the top. Sprinkle each cup with ground cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in preheated oven.
For Original Recipe Visit seattlecannabiskitchen
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.