The Berry Bomb cannabis strain is a fragrant and fruity flower with a laid-back attitude. This plant is perfect for a chill afternoon smoke sesh with friends.
Bred by Bomb Seeds, the Berry Bomb marijuana strain features an excellent taste and one chill high. This plant offers consumers a relaxed body vibe while still allowing plenty of functional social time. Easy to cultivate and high-yielding, this flower makes a great selection for growers and consumers alike.
Berry Bomb Experience
Sometimes it’s nice to feel relaxed without feeling glued to the couch. This hybrid marijuana strain offers the perfect balance between tranquil and functional. Slightly sleepy, this berry-scented strain isn’t one to leave you overly fatigued or feeling drained.
Instead, this hybrid intices consumers with its giggly nature and euphoric high. Many consumers find that this plant promotes a slight tingly sensation in the body, which may be helpful for those experiencing physical stress or pain.
This plant isn’t recommended for the morning. However, this calming herb bodes well for an afternoon or evening de-stress sesh. So, grab some buddies and get ready for some laidback socializing.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Berry Bomb Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Berry Bomb shatter, Berry Bomb wax, and other Berry Bomb concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Berry Bomb and Berry Bomb seeds
If the flavor is your weakness, this fruity flower is for you. A delightful sweet berry aroma shines against undertones of earth and spicy vanilla.
A cross between Blueberry and Bomb #1, this plant offers consumers a delightfully aromatic and psychoactive experience.
Blueberry is an indica plant and is one of the parents the more famous strain, Blue Dream.
Bomb #1 is a hybrid strain from Bomb Seeds, which has developed its own lineage of bomb-tastic cannabis plants.
The offspring of these two plants is a potent strain that grows more quickly and produces higher levels of THC than its popular Blueberry mother.
In fact, this plant routinely offers between 15 and 20 percent THC, making it quite potent. While experienced cannabis consumers will love the giggly vibe this plant provides, those sensitive to THC may find that this plant causes some paranoia or anxiety.
Medical Benefits of Berry Bomb
- Searching for natural pain relief? This plant is a popular choice for medical cannabis patients in need of afternoon assistance.
- Many find this plant helpful for mental health ailments, including chronic stress and depression.
- Those with gastrointestinal distress may also find that this plant is helpful in easing nausea, pain, and increasing appetite.