Time Required: 3 hours
Yields 2 Cups of Sauce
What You Need:
- crock pot
- ⅓ ounce of cannabis, finely ground
- 3 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¾ tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- ½ tablespoons chili powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoons honey
- pinch of ground ginger
- ½ cup apricot nectar
- ¼ cup water
- Combine oil, cannabis, green onion, lime juice and water in crock pot. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Add apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, tomato paste, garlic, brown sugar, chili powder, cayenne pepper, honey, ground ginger, and apricot nectar. Mix well. Cook on low for another hour. Stir occasionally.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
For Original Recipe Visit hightimes
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.