Time Required: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- ½ cup softened Cannabutter
- 9″ x 5″ loaf pan
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups mashed banana
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour one 9” x 5” loaf pan.
- Cream together Cannabutter and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla extract.
- Beat in eggs first, then bananas.
- Stir in flour and baking soda gently.
- Pour bread batter into pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour.
For Original Recipe Visit: weedist
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.