Time Required: 24 hours
Yields Approx. 1½ Cups of Dressing
What You Need:
- food processor or blender
- ¼ cup Coconut Cannabis Oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Cannaoil
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh sweet basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Heat up the Cannabis Coconut Oil slowly, just enough until it turns to liquid.
- Combine all ingredients together in food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- Store in a tightly covered container. Allow vinaigrette to stand at least 24 hours for maximum flavor.
For Original Recipe Visit nugmag
CannabisInformation.info is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.